Current Time in Guiyang, China

Saturday, September 8, 2007

A new blog!




Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to check in on the blog. We hope that this will provide one more way to remain in touch over the miles. We continue to await information on our little girl in China. It definitely looks like we might actually hear something within the next 6 months. They have been saying this ever since we sent our papers to China in December 2005, but now we really are getting closer. We are so blessed to have Matthew (7) and AJ (5) who keep us busy and laughing as we wait. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful family and look forward to adding a little girl to our chaos! Thanks for checking in!

6 comments:

ashleighsanzone@verizon.net said...

This is fun. But you didn't tell us why you named it 'The Jake Break'! What's the story?

Unknown said...

Hi Justin, Lisa, Matthew & Alex.

Lisa, I think you still need to call your mom on the phone. I don't think she knows what a blog is.

Dad

mommie said...

your dad's comment just made me laugh out loud. you all are such a lovely family. i also should join this century and create a blog. talk to you soon...

e.

Margothere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margothere said...

Yoiks. this bloggin had my info all over...Anyway, I sure do miss the boys. What is the deal with Jake and his/its Break?

Unknown said...

Lisa: This is mom. I know what a blog is, but I still prefer the phone.

p.s I will try to move into the twenty-first century soon!!

MOM