Current Time in Guiyang, China

Saturday, February 16, 2008

We're in China!

We made it! The flight was relatively uneventful, until we were 20 minutes from landing in Tokyo and I started to feel nauseous and couldn't stop crying! I guess I should come to expect a bit of an emotional roller coaster for a while. I feel bad for the sweet man sitting next to me (and my poor husband too!). We survived. Thankfully when we landed, the nausea went away and I pulled it together. The lovely couple that we were sitting next to have 3 adopted children, so that was a fun connection to make. Now it's midnight and we're headed to bed. Tomorrow we fly to Guiyang where we will meet Katelyn on Monday. Finally! Thanks for your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're almost there! Thinking of you as I woke up this morning, realizing you were in Guangzhou. Hoping you quickly recover from jet lag & get some great food. We're praying!

Terri

Wendy said...

I am so excited for you guys.... This is an amazing time for you guys... enjoy each moment even the nausous ones!!!